It is a fact that beauty bestows a hint of charm and attractiveness to your personality. Yet, another competitive fact is that your Lustrous, healthy hair is the crown that makes you a real queen! Do you agree?
For this reason, you, as a beautiful lady, might see yourself getting lost while searching for simple and at-hand methods to keep your crown luminous on your head.
You know that some of us are born with dull, dry, and frizzy hair that needs much care. I am here to take your hand and find quick and effective solution which we will mention in some detail at the end of the article. You won’t go away; just head for your kingdom: your kitchen, find some natural ingredients of some stuffs and other oils, and start to prepare the required home remedy. Following is a simple list of very easy-to-make recipes.
The Best Home Remedies For Dry Hair
(1) Coconut Butter
When try coconut butter for just one week, you will see amazing results. It is one of the most famous treatments that are used all over the world. It is very high in protein and fatty acids that serve as nutrients. Coconut is also known for its ability to protect your hair against Ultra Violet which damages its ends.
1 or 2 tablespoons of coconut butter or cream
- Put in tablespoon of coconut butter between your hands and rub them until the butter becomes soft or malleable.
- Apply all the content to your hair, and start to massage it gently from roots to tip.
- Let it on your hair for 15 minutes (or more if you would like).
- Wash it with cool or lukewarm water and mild shampoo.
This remedy is wonderful especially after you have been exposed to sun rays for a long period. You may also need it after enjoying spending a sunny day on the beach.
(2) Avocado And Coconut Milk
Avocadoes are good a fruit with multiple health benefits, including benefits for dry and trimmed hair. One benefit is preventing hair loss.
1 avocado fruit
½ to ¾ cup of coconut milk
- Cut the avocado into small pieces.
- Smash the pieces well until you have soft paste.
- Add the content of the cup to the avocado paste, and mix them well.
- Add the new paste to each lock of hair from the roots to tips.
- Let it for an hour or so.
- Wash it with lukewarm water and a little shampoo.
It is a nice and affordable home treatment that can offer your hair both vitality and freshness.
(3) Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) can do wonders for your health. Aside from its ability to remove pimples on the skin, it removes any harmful build ups on hair and make it wonderful.
2 tablespoons ACV (or more according to your hair thickness and length)
- Wash your hear and condition your hair well.
- Put the ACV in a container.
- With a piece of cotton or muslin cloth, apply the content to your hair from roots to tips.
- After ten minutes rinse your hair and let it get dry.
- Dilute the 2 tablespoons ACV with 2 cups of water in a bowl.
- Wash you’re here and condition it well.
- Rinse your hair with the content.
- Let your hair get dry.
Try to use this very simple remedy every two weeks. You will enjoy wonderful outcomes.
(4) Yogurt Hair Mask
Yogurt has been used for used to soften hair, and to make more brilliant. It contains much protein which makes hair shaft stronger. This prevents its tips split and dryness. It also contain lactic acid helps in hydrating hair, and helps remove dead cells.
1 cup (or a medium container) of yogurt
- Whip the yogurt for 10 to 15 seconds.
- With a cotton ball, apply it to your hair and massage each lock gently.
- Wear a shower cap, and let your hair for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Rinse your hair with cool or lukewarm water.
- Dry it very gently and slowly.
I’m sure you will you will enjoy 2 weeks of smoothest and softest, amazing hair. Don’t forget to repeat this procedure every 2 weeks.
(5) Yogurt, Honey, And Olive Oil Hair Mask
You have just known some benefits of yogurt for dry and trimmed hair. As for honey, Ingredients
- 1 cup (or median container) of yogurt
- One teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Add the teaspoon honey and the teaspoon olive oil to the yogurt.
- Whip the mixture for 5 to 10 seconds.
- With a little brush, apply the mixture from the scalp to the hair tips.
- Let it for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Wash it with cool or lukewarm water (and mild shampoo if you’d like it).
Congratulations! You have got a very smooth, silky hair. Repeat this twice a month.
(6) Yolk And Olive Oil
Both olive oil and yolk are rich in vitamins and fats necessary for your hair vitality and softness. They serve as natural moisturizers that should be on top of your priorities if you care for maintaining your beauty. Yolk contain much protein that helps renew hair cells and remove dead ones.
- 1 egg yolk for short hair or 2 for long hair
- 1 teaspoon olive oil for each yolk
- Add the olive oil to the yolk(s) in a bowl.
- Whip the mixture until blended well.
- Massage your hair gently with the mixture from roots to tips.
- Wear a shower cap, and let it for 1 hour nor more.
- With lukewarm water, rinse your hair.
- Wash it with shampoo, and then condition it.
Don’t forget to use lukewarm (NOT HOT) water. It is highly recommended.
(7) Egg And Honey Hair Mask
When applied, egg and honey can enhance the overall look, feel, and health of your dry hair. Honey contains a lot of antioxidants that help prevent hair damage. Eggs contain B-complex vitamins essential to keep your hair healthy and strong.
- 2 white eggs
- 1 cup honey (raw honey would be better as it will contain more nutrients)
- Beat eggs and then add the honey
- Whip them until you get a smooth and consistent mixture.
- Apply the mixture to your hair from the roots down to the tips.
- Wear a shower cap if possible.
- Keep the mixture on your hair for 20 t0 30 minutes.
- Rinse you hair with cool water, and then use shampoo.
Do not use hot water to rinse or wash your hair to get better results. Repeat this process every fortnight.
(8) Banana Hair Mask
A very simple way to rejuvenate your dry hair!
Bananas are loaded with mineral potassium and Vitamin A. Potassium helps moisturize, rehydrate, and revitalize dry hair. Vitamin A can moisturizes both the scalp and dry, frizzy hair.
1 ripe (better to be overripe if possible) banana
- Mash the banana with a fork.
- Apply it on your hair and scalp.
- Wear a shower cap to get better results, and let it for 30 minutes.
- Wash your hair with cool water and then with a mild shampoo.
Repeat this treatment for 2 to 3 times every week.
(9) Banana And Milk Hair Mask
It is well known that milk contains a lot of fats and protein which both help lubricate dry and rough hair. Milk is a wonderful natural moisturizer and conditioner for dry, frizzy hair.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tablespoon fresh milk
- Mash the banana
- Add the tablespoon milk.
- Blend the mixture until you have a consistent paste.
- Apply the paste to your hair from scalp down to hair tip.
- Wear a shower cap and wait for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Rinse your hair with cool water, and then wash it with a mild shampoo.
To get fast and guaranteed results, repeat this hair mask at least 3 times a week. Do not stop it until you get your required results.
(10) Amla Powder And Lime Juice
in Ayurvedic medicine, Amla (Indian gooseberry) is known for its effective nutritive power. It has also proved to be able to support healthy, smooth, and sheen hair. Believe it or not!
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Alma powder
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Mix the ingredients carefully without splash for 20 seconds, or until you get a smooth paste.
- With a little brush, apply the mixture to your hair from the roots down to the tips.
- Let your hair get dry for (no more than) 10 minutes.
- It is preferred to rinse it with cool water.
You will enjoy your soft, sheen hair, adding to you more beauty!
(11) Sesame Oil, Root juice, And Lime Juice
Because sesame oil is rich in fats and vitamins. It can strengthen your scalp and make your hair restore its liveliness. Root juice promotes hair growth. Lime juice is a powerful factor that rids you of excess sebum.
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- One tablespoon root juice (beet, carrot, etc.)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- In a bowl, mix the three ingredients together.
- With a cotton ball or a little brush, apply the mixture to your hair from roots to tips.
- Cover your head with a hot cotton towel.
- Let it for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Wash it with lukewarm water and shampoo.
How beautiful you will appear!
(12) Strawberry And Mayonnaise
Is your hair lacking moisture? Does it need feeling silky, soft, and rehydrated? Then, this strawberry and mayo mask will help you a lot. Your hair will improve in minutes.
- 10 strawberry fruits
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Add the ingredients together in a blender.
- Blend them till you get a consistent, smooth paste.
- Apply the content to your hair from roots to tips.
- Let it and wait for 20 to 30 minutes (according to the degree of your hair dryness).
- Rinse it with cool or lukewarm water and mild shampoo.
Repeat the process twice or 3 times a week to get better results.
(13) Beer And Water Hair Wash
Beer is an excellent remedy for dry and damaged hair. It will help you much take care of your hair, It gives your hair softness and healthy sheen.
- ¼ cup flat beer
- 2 cups water
- Pour both the beer and water into a glass or a jug, and wait until you finish the second step.
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo, and condition it.
- Rinse your hair with the contents (beer and water).
- Let your hair dry.
Now, you are more beautiful with your charming hair.
(14) Beer, Egg, And Light Oil
Eggs have vitamins and proteins necessary for your hair liveliness. Protein renews scalp cells and gives your hair more sheen. Light oils (e.g. sunflower or canola) are full of fats the serve as goo nutrients for your hair.
- ½ cup flat beer
- 1 teaspoon light oil (e.g. sunflower)
- 1 egg
- Pour beer into a bowl and wait for 2 hours.
- Mix beer with the egg and light oil.
- When your hair is clean and somewhat damp, apply the mixture.
- Wait for about 15 minutes.
- Wash with cool water.
Your hair now is smooth and shiny and you are now more beautiful.
(15) Aloe Vera, Yogurt, And Olive Oil
Aloe Vera serves as a stimulant for scalp cells to be more activated, which gives hair much vitality. It helps in softening hair so that it has no brittle strands.
- 4 tablespoons Aloe Vera
- 3 tablespoons Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Whip them until you get a smooth, consistent mixture.
- Apply the mixture gently to your hair from scalp to the tips.
- Wait for about 30 minutes.
- Wash your hair with lukewarm water and mild shampoo.
Now, you will enjoy your beautiful, straight hair.
(16) Baking Soda, Yogurt, And Lemon Juice
Baking soda can easily clean your hair by removing all hair products. Thus, it lets your hair healthy and shiny. Yogurt contains fats and proteins necessary for hair liveliness, and lemon juice is rich in vitamins.
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 5 teaspoons plain yogurt
- Pour the ingredients into a bowl, and mix them together.
- Apply the mixture gently to your hair, beginning from the roots down to the tips.
- Wait for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Rinse your hair with cool water.
Have a nice day with clean, healthy hair.
(17) Gram Flour And Coconut Milk
Flour is well known for almost all ladies who always take care of their hair. It cleans hair, and gives it more liveliness and shine.
- 3 tablespoons Gram flour
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Pour the ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix them well without making lumps.
- Apply the mixture to your hair gently from scalp down to hair tips.
- Wash your hair with lukewarm water and shampoo.
Repeat this process once or twice a week. You will get wonderful results.
(18) Hot Oil Mixture
Hot oil can be easily prepared at home. Heating the oil at home helps the oil to penetrate hair shaft, making hair more shiny and manageable. In addition, with hot oil, you can make many recipes by adding what you can see necessary for your hair liveliness. You can even add any scented herbs.
- Just 2 tablespoons of all of the following ingredients:
- Jojoba oil
- Almond Oil
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Pour the ingredients into a pot.
- Mix them together, and warm (Note: just warm the mixture).
- Massage your hair gently, cover it with a warm towel, and wait for about 30 minutes.
- Wash with cool water and shampoo.
You can add or remove some oils and scented herbs according to your hair type and personal choice.
(19) Oatmeal and Olive Oil
Oatmeal is well known to almost all ladies. They know its nutritional value for hair and its follicles. It nourishes hair and make it more refreshed and shiny. All the ingredients are available at your home.
- ½ cup oats
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons almond oil
- Pour the ingredients into a bowl, and mix them together.
- Apply the mixture smoothly to your hair.
- Wait for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Wash your hair with warm water and shampoo.
Now, comb your hair very delicately, Look at it in the mirror. Your hair is wonderful!
(20) Milk Recipe
This recipe is much affordable. It can be prepared easily. Milk is good for both scalp and hair; it can be used as a strong cleaner. Olive oil is loaded with protein and vitamins that make your hair healthier, and cure its dryness.
- 4 to 5 cups cool, skimmed milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 4 to 5 olive drops
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- Pour the ingredients together (except the milk and 1 of the two yolks) into a bowl, and stir them well.
- Wash your hair and scalp with lukewarm and shampoo.
- Dry your hair a little.
- Apply milk to your hair, and wait for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Wash your hair and dry it a little.
- Massage your hair with the remaining yolk and olive oil.
- Wash your hair with cool water, and dry it.
(21) Guava Leaves And Bark
Guava leaves and Bark recipes have made a worldwide fame for centuries. They are beneficial in increasing hair shine. They also give relief to itchy scalp.
- The quantity of guava and bark leaves you need (1 or 2 handfuls)
- ½ to 1 liter water
- Boil water in a pot.
- Drop guava leaves and bark into the boiling water, and begin stirring.
- Let the water boil for about 20 minutes.
- Let the water cool.
- Strain it to remove the leaves and bark, and to have a pure solution.
- Wash your hair, and wait until it becomes almost dry.
- Apply the solution to your hair.
- After 1 to 2 or more hours, wash your hair with water and shampoo.
You can repeat this process 2 a week. Now, you have new healthy, shiny hair. Congrats!
(22) Fenugreek Seeds Hair Mask
Beauty professionals and specialists in the field state that fenugreek seeds are excellent especially for weak and dry hair. Fenugreek seeds contain protein, vitamin C, iron, potassium, nicotinic acid, and lecithin. All these elements promote hair growth, nourish, and strengthen hai follicles.
- 2 to 3 tablespoons fenugreek seeds
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk
- Put the fenugreek into water, and make a consistent paste.
- Add the coconut milk.
- Apply to your hair and scalp.
- Warp your hair in a towel for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Rinse the paste off with cool water.
(23) Rose Hair Mask
This simple recipe is for beautiful Indian ladies. Like a rose, your hair needs much daily care. To help you maintain your hair beauty and shine, we present you the Rose Hair Mask recipe.
- ½ cup fresh rose petal paste
- 2 beaten eggs
- 4 tablespoons almond oil
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Apply the mixture gently to your hair.
- Wait for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Wash it with cool water and a mild shampoo.
Repeat this recipe once a week, and you will get the best results.
(24) Vinegar Wash
If your cuticle strong and well nourished, this can give your hair liveliness and shine. The healthier your cuticle, the shinier your hair. This is exactly what washing with vinegar will do to your hair, but you have to follow these steps.
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 3 to 4 cups water
- Mix vinegar with water to make solution.
- If your hair is clean, apply the solution.
- Massage very delicately with the solution.
- Wait for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Rinse your hair with cool water, and dry it.
Note that there are some types of scalps that cannot bear such a recipe. Please test on a lock of hair first. Be sure not to it more than once every fortnight.
(25) Hibiscus And Fenugreek Hair mask
Hibiscus contains vitamins, including vitamin C. These hair masks can do wonders to your dry hair. They have proved to be great for maintaining healthy and shiny hair.
- 1 handful fresh hibiscus leaves
- 1 to 2 tablespoons fenugreek seeds (soaked in a cup of water overnight)
- Wash hibiscus leaves well.
- Put the leaves in a grinder and get a smooth paste.
- Pour a little water to help in grinding the leaves.
- Grins 1 to 2 tablespoons of soaked fenugreek and mix it with the leaves paste.
- Apply the past to your hair from the roots down to the tips.
- Wait for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with cool water and mild shampoo.
You can try any of these home remedies for dry hair as directed for the best results.
What Cause the problem of unhealthy , dry and frizzy Hair?
You should know that there are reasons, other than genetics, for this problem. In order to help your hair treated well, you are to know those reasons, and try to avoid them. Some of them include:
- Extra hot and long shower
Very hot or long showers make your hair stripped of natural oils that give it vitality and shine.
- Not drinking enough water
You should drink at least one quarter your weight per day. Not drinking enough water causes your hair to dry and break down.
- Using heat styling tools
Using such tools regularly always exposes your hair to steady heat, which strips it of necessary moisture.
- Shampooing hair too much
To keep frizz levels down, you should shampoo your hair 2 or 3 time a week.
In fact, there are plenty of reasons for hair dryness. Try to avoid the above mentioned ones, and use one of those home treatments. You are a beautiful lady, and hence, you have to take much care of your hair beauty.